A vehicle's brake system is the most critical safety item on a vehicle, but brakes wear out and eventually need replacement.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Critical Safety Item
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Sensor Inc. (Taiwan)
- Creative Specialties International
- Creative Strategies International
- Credential Securities, Inc. (Canada)
- Credit Suisse International (various locations)
- Crew Software Interface (NASA)
- Crime Scene Investigation (CBS TV show)
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Crime Stoppers International
- Crime Stoppers, Inc. (various locations)
- Critical Success Index
- Critical Sustainability Item (US DoD)
- Criticare Systems, Inc (Waukesha, WI)
- Critter Scene Investigation
- Crop System Interface
- Crowbar Swinging Idiots
- Cryptologie et Sécurité Informatique (French: Cryptology and Information Security)
- Crystal Structure Imaging
- Cuban Studies Institute
- Current Source Inverter (type of variable speed controller for AC motors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE ESTIMATED COST OF REPACKAGING IS GREATER THAN $100; THE CIRCUIT CARDS, WHICH ARE WORTH MORE THAN $2,500, ARE USED IN AVIONICS AND ARE CRITICAL SAFETY ITEMS.
The bearings are a critical safety item, used in the swashplate assembly of the UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter.
1970 - A ductile iron steering knuckle, a critical safety item, is introduced on Chevrolet's Cadillac automobile.
leading several reduction of total ownership cost projects and providing metrics, risk management, and reliability analysis for critical safety items programs.
The spindle horn is a critical safety item so follow every step like it says in WP 0560 00 of TM 1-1520-237-23-7 when removing it.
Army, the Engine Services Division used these lessons learned from the experience to develop and implement four key processes and procedures: a Manufacturing Process Plan, a Critical Safety Item, Government Property Control, and Production Scheduling program.
Increased visibility of critical safety items throughout the aeronautical enterprise