Once the critical resolved shear stress in the slip direction is exceeded, slip becomes translation along the plane (Fig.
What does CRSS stand for?
CRSS stands for Critical Resolved Shear Stress
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRSS
We have 31 other meanings of CRSS in our Acronym Attic
- Cysteine-Rich Scavenger Receptor Superfamily
- Changjiang River Scientific Research Institute (China)
- Can't Remember Stuff Syndrome (polite version)
- Center for Reform of School Systems (Houston, TX)
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist
- Clinical Research Seminar Series
- Colchester Residential Services Society (Canada)
- Cold-Rolled Stainless Steel
- Commercial Remote Sensing System
- Consolidated Range Simulation System (Western Space Lift Range)
- Center for Remote Sensing and Spatial Analysis (Rutgers University)
- Centre de Recherches du Service de Santé des Armées (French: Research Center of the Army Health Services)
- China Railway Shisiju Group Corporation (also seen as CRSGC)
- Controlled Reciprocal Shared Source License
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis without Nasal Polyps (medical disorder)
- Commercial Remote Sensing Space Policy
- Canadian Registered Safety Technician
- Cedar Rapids Steel Transport (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As for the reference shear stress [Mathematical Expression Omitted], its initial value in the underformed material corresponds to the critical resolved shear stress (CRSS) specific of each slip system.