Investigation of Critical Process Parameters for Coating Push-Pull Osmotic Pump Tablets with Opadry[sup.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Critical Process Parameter
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Per Point
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Crime Prevention Program (California)
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
- Critical Performance Parameter
- Crop Protection Programme (UK)
- Crumpler Plastic Pipe Inc.
- Cuba Poster Project
- Cumulative Patient Profile (various organizations)
- Cure Parkinson's Project
- Current Patent Practice (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Current Perpendicular-to-the-Plane (spin valve)
- Current Purchasing Power
- Currently Permitted Program
- Customer Pallet Preparation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The control of the critical process parameters through lab experiments is required in order to justify .
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] G&A has broken down the injection moulding process into key components and critical process parameters.
Also offered on this platform are SPC software tools that allow the user to monitor and display critical process parameters.
Work instructions should be established for pertinent application procedures such as dip immersion time, coating pump pressure and other critical process parameters.
Solution selection and concentration are the most critical process parameters.
Critical process parameters that can be viewed include fill time, injection pressure, cavity pressure, and end of fill.
Our customers are deploying the Unifire systems to monitor critical process parameters including device topography, film thickness and step height, many of which can only be observed non-destructively with our proprietary small-spot AFC technology.