The book examines the RF devices that are used in cellular phone and wireless data transmission equipment, looking at how they work, what their critical performance parameters are, and how they're tested.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Critical Performance Parameter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Per Page (printers)
- Cost Per Point
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Crime Prevention Program (California)
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
- Critical Process Parameter
- Crop Protection Programme (UK)
- Crumpler Plastic Pipe Inc.
- Cuba Poster Project
- Cumulative Patient Profile (various organizations)
- Cure Parkinson's Project
- Current Patent Practice (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Current Perpendicular-to-the-Plane (spin valve)
- Current Purchasing Power
- Currently Permitted Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
the gap between the face surfaces is one of the most critical performance parameters in a seal, because the leak rate is directly related to the cube of this gap.
It is used to determine which aspects of the product or service are most important to the customer and ensures critical performance parameters are addressed.
TMON updates critical performance parameters once every minute, providing the analyst with a continuously updated flow of information that provides the ideal source for problem solving.
When considering such critical performance parameters such as sensitivity, cross-talk, hot pixel count, and manufacturability, Aptina's MT9F001 technology is the right solution for high performance digital consumer camera products.
LANmark-1000 cable was the first to set requirements for cable balance, the critical performance parameter affecting cable emissions.
Recent developments have resulted in significant progress in power efficiency, a critical performance parameter for lighting.
Together with ON Semiconductor, we worked closely with key customers and focused on the critical performance parameters.