According to the report, offensive techniques are used by a wide range of people from governments and banks through to researchers working on protecting critical national infrastructure.
What does CNI stand for?
CNI stands for Critical National Infrastructure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNI
We have 207 other meanings of CNI in our Acronym Attic
- Computer News and Information (Internet radio station)
- Computing and Networking Infrastructure (various organizations)
- Confederação Nacional da Indústria (Brazil)
- Congreso Nacional Indígena (Spanish: Indian National Congress)
- Consolidated Networks Incorporated
- Construction of New Infrastructure (various locations)
- Contribution to Net Income
- Coordination Nationale Infirmière
- Corporate Net Income (taxes)
- Country and Network Identification
- Culture Northern Ireland (UK)
- Customer Network Implementation
- National Ittihadi Congress Party (Morocco)
- Communication/Navigation/Identification-Management Unit (US DoD)
- Canadian Nursing Informatics Association
- Centre Nacional d'Informatica d'Andorra (Catalan: National Computer Center of Andorra)
- Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Agropecuarias (Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Dominica, San Salvador)
- Chia Nan Irrigation Association (Taiwan)
- Collectif National des Infirmières Anesthésistes
- Critical National Infrastructure Authority (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This allows intelligence to be gathered on cyber attacks and threats to privately owned critical national infrastructure so they can better protect themselves, the general population and the economy.
Virus Targets GCC NOCs: Rising Gulf political tensions and a flurry of recent cyber attacks have raised fears about the growing use of viruses to target critical national infrastructure in the region.
One of the sisters Afra, a graduate, was working with the Abu Dhabi-based Critical National Infrastructure Authority.
The TRA also said that "to ensure the safe use of telecommunications services some measures will be introduced," and that a Critical National Infrastructure with mechanisms to provide continuous security posture review, improve regional and global collaboration in digital security, and put in place the necessary early warning and outreach mechanisms of digital threats.
What we would like to see is the declaration of the telecommunications industry as a critical national infrastructure which would afford the industry and its facilities greater protection," added Evans.
The Cassidian portfolio includes integrated systems, services and solutions to meet the new challenges confronting emergency services, government security agencies, critical national infrastructure and the military.