They found that if they know and can control the critical moisture content, such physicochemical changes as the browning or caking of avocado products can be delayed when products are stored.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Critical Moisture Content
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Management Corporation (Canada)
- Crew Module Computer (NASA)
- Crime and Misconduct Commission (Australia)
- Crisis Management Center
- Crisis Management Committee (various organizations)
- Crisis Management Coordinator
- Cristie Management Console (software)
- Criteria Maximum Concentration (Water quality)
- Critical Micelle Concentration (amphiphilic components)
- Critical Micellular Concentration (concentration at which a detergent spontaneously forms micelles)
- Crowley Maritime Corporation (shipping firm)
- Crown Mounted Compensator (offshore drilling)
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Curriculum Materials Collection (various schools)
- Custom Metrics Consulting, Inc.
- Custom Motorcycle Club
- Customer Management Center
- Customs Memorandum Circular (Philippines)
- Cutie Mark Crusaders (My Little Pony)
- Cybermedia Center (Osaka University; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
f] > 1 (10) The demarcation point between the constant- and falling-rate period was used to determine the critical moisture content [X.
Two major causes of agglomeration are high critical moisture content and excessive fines.