The broader reading of Exemption 4, tracking the holdings in Critical Mass Energy Project v.
What does CMEP stand for?
CMEP stands for Critical Mass Energy Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMEP
We have 26 other meanings of CMEP in our Acronym Attic
- Comité Mixte d'Evaluation et de Prospective (French)
- Commandable Manual Entry Panel (US military)
- Commission for the Modernization of Public Enterprises (Haiti)
- Community Mediation Extension Program
- Community Mobilization & Empowerment Project
- Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Process
- Comprehensive Medical Expense Plan
- Continuing Medical Education Plan
- Cost Management for Engineering Projects
- Coupled Model Ensemble Prediction
- Cummins Midrange Engine Plant (Indiana)
- Cuprex Metal Extraction Process
- Child Modeling Exploitation Prevention Act
- Central Montana Electric Power Cooperative, Inc.
- Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development (University of Saskatchewan; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Canadian Medical Equipment Protection Plan (maintenance management services)
- Center for Middle East Public Policy
- Canadian Marine Environmental Protection Society
- Center for Marine Environmental Protection and Safety
- Comparative and Middle East Politics and Society (American University in Cairo; Cairo, Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wenonah Hauter, director of Public Citizen's Critical Mass Energy Project, says such companies will "use food irradiation to extend the shelf life of meat beyond what is appropriate, and mask the unhygienic conditions in which animals are raised, slaughtered and processed.
Safety has been compromised at nuclear reactors across the United States," says James Riccio, staff attorney for Public Citizen's Critical Mass Energy Project.
There is a potential for abuse in creating energy from biomass," says Wenonah Hauter, president of Public Citizen's Critical Mass Energy Project.
The NEI is using the deregulation of the electric industry to falsely promote nuclear power as an environmentally safe alternative," says Wenonah Hauter, director of Public Citizen's Critical Mass Energy Project.
Bill Magavern, director of Public Citizen's Critical Mass Energy Project, says he's pretty sure what happened.