For example, according to IRS officials, the performance appraisals for all employees who provide taxpayer assistance are based in part on critical job elements related to customer satisfaction.
What does CJE stand for?
CJE stands for Critical Job Element
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJE
We have 26 other meanings of CJE in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle des Jeunes Entrepreneurs (French: Circle of Young Entrepreneurs)
- Certified Journalism Educator
- Chicago Jazz Ensemble (Chicago, IL)
- Club Jeep de l'Est (French: Jeep Club East; Canada)
- Club Junior-Entreprises (French: Junior Enterprise Club)
- Collège Jean-Eudes (Canadian private school)
- Contrat Jeunes en Entreprise (French: Youth Contract Company)
- Council for Jewish Elderly
- County Judge Executive (Kentucky)
- Criminal Justice Enhancement (fund; Arizona)
- Customer Journey Expert (various companies)
- Citigroup Journalistic Excellence Award
- Creative Journal Expressive Arts (training)
- Canadian Journal of Educational Administration and Policy
- Continental Journal of Earth Sciences (Nigeria)
- Center on Japanese Economy and Business (Columbia University)
- Cicatricial Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Commission des Jeunes Entrepreneurs du Benin
- Chinese Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
- Canadian Journal of Educational Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commissioner concurred, saying that the IRS is looking at the critical job elements for all employees as the starting point for aligning the IRS's measures with the organizational goals.
Material handling time at a workstation is a critical job element during which a slight time savings, particularly on small castings, can greatly increase productivity.