[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Submitted by Special Agent Dave Jernigan, Hazardous Devices Operations Center, FBI's Critical Incident Response Group
What does CIRG stand for?
CIRG stands for Critical Incident Response Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRG
We have 3 other meanings of CIRG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre International pour la Recherche sur le Financement des Investissements (French)
- Comité International des Fibres Synthétiques
- Canadian Intercollegiate Rugby Football Union (est. 1897)
- Cyber Initiative and Resource Fusion Unit (US FBI)
- Cancer International Research Group (Translational Research in Oncology; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Central Institute for Research on Goats (India)
- Centre International de Recherches Glyptographiques (French: International Glyptics Research Center; Belgium)
- Clinical Informatics Research Group (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Computational Intelligence Research Group (various locations)
- Construction Industry Reference Group (Australia)
- Cybernetic Intelligence Research Group (University of Reading; UK)
- California Independent Renaissance Guilds Association
- Critical Isotope Reactor, General Atomics
- Center for Innovation and Research in Graduate Education
- Center for Integration of Research on Genetics and Ethics (various universities; California)
- Centro de Investigaciones en Recursos Geologicos (Spanish: Center for Geological Resources Research; Argentina)
- Commission Intérimaire pour la Reconstruction d'Haïti (French: Interim Commission for the Reconstruction of Haiti)
- Central Iowa Regional Housing Authority (Grimes, IA)
- Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherche en Histoire, Langues et Littératures (French: Center for Interdisciplinary Research in History, Languages and Literatures)
- California Institute for Rural Health Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cowley, Critical Incident Response Group, FBI Albuquerque Division * Mark Fidel, President, Srinivas Mukkamala, Chief Technology and Operations Officer, CAanes, LLC The event will be held from 8 a.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Overview The FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit-1 (BAU-1) of the Critical Incident Response Group is a component of the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime at the FBI Academy and focuses its efforts on counterterrorism, threat assessment, and other forensic linguistics services.
Dembo Supervisory Special Agent FBI - Crisis Management Unit Critical Incident Response Group FBI Academy, Quantico, VA Virginia Hinkle Violent Crime Resource Specialist FBI - Critical Incident Response Group FBI Academy, Quantico, VA Harry Kern Supervisory Special Agent FBI - Behavioral Science Unit Training Division FBI Academy, Quantico, VA Dreama S.
The FBI's Laboratory, Engineering Research Facility (ERF), Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG), Headquarters (FBIHQ), Cyber Division, and various field offices contribute to the resource requests.