Harris completed the Critical Design Review process and achieved Authorization to Operate for the initial deployment of the Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) suite that will support information sharing between the VA and the DoD.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Critical Design Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- CorelDRAW File (file extension)
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Correlated Data Report
- Council for Development and Reconstruction (Lebanon)
- Council for Disability Rights
- Counterdetection Range
- Crash Damage Repair
- Crash Data Retrieval (various organizations)
- Creative Development Research
- Credit Derivatives Research
- Crude Death Rate
- Cup-Disc Ratio
- Customer Design Review
- Complementarity Determining Region 1
- Complementary Determining Region 2
- Chain Determining Region 3 (genetics)
- Complementary-Determining Region 3 (aka Third Complementarity-Determining Region; molecular genetics)
- Carbon Dioxide Removal Assembly
- Caribbean Drag Racing Association (Christiansted, Virgin Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boeing can now proceed to the Critical Design Review, the final step -- expected in 2014 -- that officially gives Boeing the authority to proceed into production.
Nearly all of the projects we reviewed over the last three years held their critical design review without 90 percent of engineering drawings being releasable--failing to meet NASA's Systems Engineering Handbook guidance and our best practices criteria for design stability.
New York, Geneva (AirGuideBusiness - Aerospace & Defense News - Defense Europe) Aug 22, 2010 Multinational air and missile defense system in August completed its final critical design review A multinational air and missile defense system in August completed its final critical design review, and the United States, Germany and Italy are expected to reach decisions on entering the low-rate production phase in October, government and industry officials said Aug 26.
Air Force critical design review for the Navigation Payload Element (NPE) in support of the GPS-3 program, the company announced July 26.