Phase III: Critical Care Flight Paramedic Program Length: 524 hours (120 classroom, 284 clinical, 120 field training exercise) (8 weeks) Location: Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC), University of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio, San Antonio Air Life.
What does CCFP stand for?
CCFP stands for Critical Care Flight Paramedic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCFP
We have 34 other meanings of CCFP in our Acronym Attic
- Calvary Chapel Fort Portal (Uganda)
- Caribbean College of Family Physicians
- CCAC with Cutoff Priority (CCAC = Coordinated Call Admission Control)
- Center for Civil Force Protection
- Certificant of the College of Family Practice of Canada
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians
- Child Care Food Program
- Closed Cup Flash Point (fire science)
- Collaborative Convective Forecast Product (NOAA AWC)
- Conference on Computers, Freedom & Privacy
- Canadian Centre for Foreign Policy Development
- Champaign County Forest Preserve District (Mahomet, IL)
- Cook County Forest Preserve District (Cook County, IL)
- Center for Commercial-Free Public Education (Oakland, California)
- Climate Change, Forests and Peatlands in Indonesia (project; Canada and Indonesia)
- Coca-Cola Foundation Philippines, Inc.
- Centre County Federation of Public Libraries (Pennsylvania)
- Conference on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics (European Physical Society)
- Cambridge Colleges Federated Pension Scheme (UK)
- Calvary Chapel of the Front Range