The Critical Care Family Assistance Program is the first replicable nationwide ICU program structured with the needs of both the patient and family in mind.
What does CCFAP stand for?
CCFAP stands for Critical Care Family Assistance Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Connections Contemporary Fine Arts
- Contemporary Chinese Fine Art (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Act of 2002
- Council of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Central California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants (EU)
- Consolidated Community Funding Advisory Committee (Fairfax County, VA)
- Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers
- College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media (University of Nebraska at Omaha)
- Canadian Centre for Fur Animal Research
- Colorado Center for AIDS Research (University of Colorado; Denver, CO)
- Confederation of Canadian Faculties of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- Champaign County Farm Bureau (Illinois)
- Cook County Farm Bureau (Illinois)
- Cornell Center for Fungal Biology (Cornell University; New York)
- Cycloserine-Cefoxitin-Fructose Broth (bacteria culturing)
- California Cut Flower Commission
- Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood (formerly Stop Commercial Exploitation of Children)
- Campus Crusade For Christ
Samples in periodicals archive:
So does the tool's use by physicians to measure family satisfaction and use of its findings in designing the American College of Chest Physicians' well-respected Critical Care Family Assistance Program, preparing multidisciplinary team members to meet family needs.