He has been affiliated with the US Air force since 2005 and currently holds the rank of Major and is associated with the Critical Care Air Transport Team (CCATT) and is a Flight Surgeon with the Wisconsin Air National Guard.
What does CCATT stand for?
CCATT stands for Critical Care Air Transport Team (US Air Force)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCATT
We have 2 other meanings of CCATT in our Acronym Attic
- Child-Centred Approaches to HIV/AIDS (Uganda and Kenya)
- Chester County Association of Township Officials
- Camera and Computer-Aided Traffic Sensor
- Capital Cost Allowance Tax Shield
- Child Care Administrative Tracking System
- Cline Consulting and Training Solutions, LLC (Fairbanks, AK)
- Coastal Child & Adolescent Therapeutic Service (UK)
- Command Communication and Telemetry System (NASA)
- Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System
- Critical Care Aeromedical Transport Team (USAF)
- Correspondence Control and Task Tracking System (US Immigration)
- Canadian Coalition of Audio-Visual Unions
- Consell Comarcal Alt Urgell (Catalan: Alt Urgell District Council; Alt Urgell, Catalonia, Spain)
- Chyngor Cyllido Addysg Uwch Cymru
- Consultative Committee for Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
- Cheltenham Community and Voluntary Action (UK)
- Cultural Center 4 Audio-Visual Exchange
- Central Coast Association of Wakeboarders (California)
- Citizens for Clean Air and Water
- Columbia Coalition Against the War (student publication; Columbia University; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of those, 6,800 were battle injuries and 500 required Air Force critical care air transport team involvement.
Air Force, in combination with the implementation of the critical care air transport team, now means we evacuate the sickest off the battlefield the quickest and get the wounded into the hands of specialized care within 24-48 hours after combat injuries," Lein said.
The critical care air transport team traveling with us also had very little information.
During the last four years, the nurse, a captain who works in the Military District of Washington, had deployed three times as a member of critical care air transport teams.
An Air Force Critical Care Air Transport Team (CCATF) was designated to care for the patient upon arrival at the Balad airfield.