He has been affiliated with the US Air force since 2005 and currently holds the rank of Major and is associated with the Critical Care Air Transport Team (CCATT) and is a Flight Surgeon with the Wisconsin Air National Guard.
What does CCAT stand for?
CCAT stands for Critical Care Air Transport Team (US Air Force)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCAT
We have 78 other meanings of CCAT in our Acronym Attic
- Clearfield City Aquatic Team (Clearfield, UT)
- Commerce Classification Automated Tracking System
- Commission Consultative Communale pour l'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Consultative Committee for Municipal Planning; Belgium)
- Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (US Bureau of Industry and Security)
- Communication Climate Assessment Tool (American Medical Association)
- Competition Commission Appeals Tribunal
- Computer Crash Analysis Tool (software)
- Contact Center Applications Team
- Core Capacity Assessment Tool (nonprofit assessment tool)
- Cornell Caltech Atacama Telescope
- Critical Care Augmentation Team
- Cross Cultural Awareness Training (various organizations)
- China Chemical Anticorrosion Technology Association
- Coca-Cola Apollo Theater Academy
- Cycle Count Accurate at Transaction Boundaries (modeling system design)
- Central Coast Assistive Technology Center (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Canadian College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Commander, Combined Amphibious Task Force
- Child-Centred Approaches to HIV/AIDS (Uganda and Kenya)
- Chester County Association of Township Officials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of those, 6,800 were battle injuries and 500 required Air Force critical care air transport team involvement.
Air Force, in combination with the implementation of the critical care air transport team, now means we evacuate the sickest off the battlefield the quickest and get the wounded into the hands of specialized care within 24-48 hours after combat injuries," Lein said.
The critical care air transport team traveling with us also had very little information.
During the last four years, the nurse, a captain who works in the Military District of Washington, had deployed three times as a member of critical care air transport teams.
An Air Force Critical Care Air Transport Team (CCATF) was designated to care for the patient upon arrival at the Balad airfield.