Volunteers from Associates of American Foreign Service Worldwide, the Family Liaison Office and the Crisis Support Team of the Office of Casualty Assistance met Egypt evacuees at Andrews Air Force Base, Reagan Airport and Dulles Airport.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Crisis Support Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Council on Student Travel
- Countermeasures System Torpedo
- Country Support Team (UNFPA)
- Craniosacral Therapist
- Credit Shelter Trust
- Crew Space Transportation (Boeing)
- Crew Station Trainer (ADATS)
- Crew Systems Trainer (NASA)
- Crime Scene Technician
- Crimp-Snap Terminal (electronics assembly.)
- Critical Surface Tension
- Critical Systems Thinking
- Cryptographic and Security Testing (US NIST)
- Cryptologic System Trainer
- Crystal Station (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cultural Section of the Trust
- Culture Scientifique et Technique (French: Scientific and Technical Culture)
- Current Summary of the Threat
- Custom Sensors and Technologies (Moorpark, CA; unit of Schneider Electric)
- Customer Service Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concerned patients say they welcome the commitment to improving the crisis support team but they feel this should have been done long before the ward changes at the Caludon Centre were enforced.
Heeding that advice, our mid-life crisis support team drove to Crater Lake on the first weekend in April.
If there had been more casualties, Crisis Support Team volunteers would have been assigned to families of the victims for as long as needed.
When those situations arise, the office activates one of the six Crisis Support Teams to join an overall Department task force that provides surge support as long as necessary.
Immediately following the earthquake, colleagues in our Office of Casualty Assistance and Family Liaison Office began tracking the status of official Americans, activating the Crisis Support Team members to staff the task force for three days.
The office also trains and manages the 60 Bureau of Human Resources employees who comprise the crisis support teams.