We are building up the European external action service, including a fully joined-up crisis management system so that we can deliver comprehensive solutions on the ground, be it in Libya or Somalia or Afghanistan.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Crisis Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Court Management System (software)
- Court Martialled and Shot
- Crane Merchandising Systems (vending machines; South Carolina)
- Crash Management System (automotive)
- Crawford Music Services (Los Angeles, California)
- Creative Media Services (Decatur, IL)
- Creative Music Studio (various locations)
- Credit Management System (customer profiling)
- Crédit Mutuel du Sénégal (French; Senegalese bank)
- Crew Management System (various organizations)
- Critical Military Skills
- Crossconnect Management System
- Crowd Management Services (Starplex)
- Crowley Marine Services (various locations)
- Cruel Mythical Sword (Diablo 2 game)
- Cruise Missile Seminar
- Cruise Missile Submarine
- Cryptographic Message Syntax (IETF / RFC 2630)
- Cryptomaterial Service
- Crystal Management Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noda and Wen are likely to reach an agreement on an envisaged maritime crisis management system, which would involve the foreign ministries, coast guards and other relevant organizations of the two countries.
Merkel and Sarkozy are due to meet in Paris on Tuesday, to address issues including the governance of EU economic policy and improving euro zone crisis management systems.
Analysis of functioning of law enforcement agencies during the events last June showed the country did not have the crisis management system at interdepartmental level that would ensure a quick response.
A practical emergency response plan or crisis management system is essential to protect staff and visitors and ensure business continuity.
South Korea on Tuesday announced an overhaul of its crisis management system in response to North Korea's perennial military threats and provocations, Yonhap News Agency reported.
They also demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) investigation of the entire swine flu crisis management system and also formation of a medical committee to deal with the situation.