The situation is tense enough to affirm that official visits by Washington have turned into crisis management exercises.
What does CMX stand for?
CMX stands for Crisis Management Exercise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMX
We have 11 other meanings of CMX in our Acronym Attic
- Call Me What You Like (song)
- Carrier Mexico SA
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (Chicago, IL)
- China Middle East Express
- Cisco Mobile Exchange
- Cloaca Maxima (sewage system of ancient Rome; Finnish rock band)
- Communications cable limited use
- Compact Media Extensions (Qualcomm)
- Connection Module X
- Corel Presentation Exchange (file extension)
- Hancock, MI, USA - Houghton County / Memorial (Airport Code)
- Second-ORder Connected Moments Expansion
- Cardiomyopathy (disease)
- Centre for Multicultural Youth (Australia)
- Centre Médical d'Yverdon (French: Yverdon Medical Center; Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland)
- Civilian Man-Years
- Connection Module Y
- Cyan-Magenta-Yellow (color model)
- Coastal Mountain Youth Academy (California)
- Construction Manager of the Year Awards (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drill took place at NATO's headquarters in Brussels, at NATO's two strategic commands and in the capitals of member states as part of the NATO's 2012 Crisis Management Exercise.
ISLAMABAD -- Minister for Defence Syed Naveed Qamar has said that participation in Ferocious Falcon, a Multinational Crisis Management Exercise is not only a significant leap for Pakistan but speaks volume of the all expanding Defence Industry.
The last week of the course is dedicated to the Crisis Management Exercise (CMX), where participants have the opportunity to apply all of the knowledge that they had gained over the ten-week course.
Although posts reported that crisis management exercises are an important training tool, post staff said exercises should be more practical and reflect scenarios more likely to occur at post.
It was relief beyond belief for Strachan, who nevertheless still has a crisis management exercise ahead of him.
Work by United Kingdom based Oxford Metrica points to one interesting stakeholder group whose view can have a profound impact on the success of any crisis management exercise.
NATO defence ministers are to test their response to sudden threats from terrorism and weapons of mass destruction today, during an unprecedented crisis management exercise.