The situation is tense enough to affirm that official visits by Washington have turned into crisis management exercises.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Crisis Management Exercise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Conveyor Maintenance and Erection
- Core Managed Environment (Phoenix; software)
- Coronal Mass Ejection
- Corrective Maintenance Exercise
- Corridor Management Entity (Florida, USA)
- Countermeasures Evaluator
- Courtesy Marine Examination
- Crédit Mutuel Enseignant (French bank)
- Creighton Manning Engineering, LLP
- Crisis Management Element
- Cystoid Macular Edema
- Contrast Medium-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- California Music Educators Association (aka California Association for Music Education)
- Canadian Music Educators' Association
- Cellular Message Encryption Algorithm
- Certified Machinery Equipment Appraiser
- Colorado Music Education Association
- Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act 0f 2005
- Conservatoire de Musique d'Expressions Artistiques (French: Conservatory of Artistic Musical Expressions)
- Council for Mutual Economic Aid
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drill took place at NATO's headquarters in Brussels, at NATO's two strategic commands and in the capitals of member states as part of the NATO's 2012 Crisis Management Exercise.
ISLAMABAD -- Minister for Defence Syed Naveed Qamar has said that participation in Ferocious Falcon, a Multinational Crisis Management Exercise is not only a significant leap for Pakistan but speaks volume of the all expanding Defence Industry.
The last week of the course is dedicated to the Crisis Management Exercise (CMX), where participants have the opportunity to apply all of the knowledge that they had gained over the ten-week course.
Although posts reported that crisis management exercises are an important training tool, post staff said exercises should be more practical and reflect scenarios more likely to occur at post.
It was relief beyond belief for Strachan, who nevertheless still has a crisis management exercise ahead of him.
Work by United Kingdom based Oxford Metrica points to one interesting stakeholder group whose view can have a profound impact on the success of any crisis management exercise.
NATO defence ministers are to test their response to sudden threats from terrorism and weapons of mass destruction today, during an unprecedented crisis management exercise.