But they could only charge him with another criminal trespass violation.
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Criminal Trespass (law)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Cordless Telephony Profile
- Cordless Telephony Profile (Bluetooth)
- Core Temperature Pill
- Corning Telecommunications Products
- Corporate Training Program (various companies)
- Countywide Transportation Plan (various locations)
- Course Training Plan
- Cowtipping Productions
- Création et Travaux du Paysage (French: Creation and Landscape Works)
- Creative Teaching Press (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Sheffer said Timothy James Chapek, 24, of Portland, was booked into jail for investigation of firstdegree criminal trespass.
Torn was hit with burglary, criminal trespass and criminal mischief and weapons charges and was held in jail on pounds 62,000 bail.
A case has been registered against the two private firms, unknown public servants and others, on charges of cheating, criminal conspiracy and criminal trespass, and under provisions of the Prevention of Corruption Act, Indian Forest Act and Mines and Minerals ( Development & Regulations) Act.
Summary: French "Spiderman" Alain Robert has been charged with criminal trespass and fined after climbing the Petronas towers in Kuala Lumper.