The police continue to be Canada's first and foremost criminal law enforcement body.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Criminal Law Enforcement (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CLE
We have 142 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Learning Experience
- Continuing Legal Education
- Continuous Lumbar Epidural
- Control Law Electronics (aerospace engineering)
- Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Linguistic and Educational Cooperation)
- Core Language Engine (SRI Cambridge Computer Science Research Centre)
- Cottage Lane Elementary (Blauvelt, NY)
- Council for Leather Exports (India)
- Cray Linux Environment (software)
- Cree Leukoencephalopathy
- Cross-Linked Enzyme
- Crystal Lake Elementary (Florida)
- Current Limiting, E-Rated (electrical engineering)
- Customer Liaison Engineer
- Customer Located Equipment
- Conserved Lymphokine Element 0
- California Law Enforcement Association
- Canadian Law & Economics Association
- Canadian Legal Education Association
- Canadian Library Exhibitors Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreements "have become a mainstay of white collar criminal law enforcement," US Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer said in September during an appearance at the New York City Bar Association.
Civil "Exceptionalism" Within Criminal Law Enforcement and Punishment 1.
Attorney General Holder Signs First Criminal Law Enforcement Agreement Between United States and Algeria WASHINGTON, April 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Attorney General Eric Holder and Algerian Minister of Justice Tayeb Belaiz today signed a treaty between the United States and Algeria on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters, the first ever criminal law enforcement agreement between the two countries.
However, GAO found certain weaknesses in SEC's management procedures for making referrals to criminal law enforcement and ensuring staff independence.
While Northumbria has a Chief Constable who appears to have a very clear view on criminal law enforcement, the Prime Minister faces a much stiffer task over civil legislation.