Al-Khudairi is part of a wave of such cases, which have been levelled more frequently since then revolution, said Hoda Masralla, a lawyer in the criminal justice unit at the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR).
What does CJU stand for?
CJU stands for Criminal Justice Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJU
We have 2 other meanings of CJU in our Acronym Attic
- Centrul de Transfuzie Sanguina
- Comparative Journey Time Survey (UK)
- Connecticut Juvenile Training School
- Criminal Justice Tracking System (software)
- Commercial Jet Transport Standardization Committee (Society of Automotive Engineers Aerospace Council; Warrendale, PA)
- Carina Jonas Tim Tina (website)
- Cameroon Journalists' Trade Union
- Central Jersey Trout Unlimited
- Cheju, South Korea - Cheju (Airport Code)
- Commission Junction University (marketing conference; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education (Canada)
- Circular Jacobi Unitary Ensemble (scientific theory factor)
- Court of Justice of the European Union
- Canyon-Johnson Urban Fund
- Calgary Java User Group
- Center for Joint Urban Operations
- Canadian Journal of Urban Research
- Crime and Justice in the United States
- Criminal Justice
- Colton Joint Unified School District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only 21 of the 111 Texas Department of Criminal Justice units are fully air-conditioned, TDCJ spokesman Jason Clark said.
CRIMINAL JUSTICE UNITS Merge the four existing CJUs into one single unit at a loss of four police officers and 34 civilians.
She was also head of the Criminal Justice Unit, in Solihull, West Midlands.
She was later recruited to the CPS where she was senior prosecutor for seven years before being appointed head of the criminal justice unit in Solihull.
Jane, 25, joins the firm's criminal department after working with the Merseyside Criminal Justice Unit.
Crown Prosecution Service lawyers and administrators are now based within a criminal justice unit, incorporating a witness care unit, at Merthyr Tydfil's Central police station.
He is now part of the West Midlands Police Criminal Justice Unit, based in Birmingham.