Allan, who is now a criminal justice social work manager, would lose himself in football as a teenager.
What does CJSW stand for?
CJSW stands for Criminal Justice Social Work
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Criminal Justice: Simple, Speedy, Summary (UK)
- Canada-Japan Society of Toronto
- Certified Job Search Trainer
- Classic Jazz Society of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Customized Job Skills Training
- Criminal Justice Science and Technology Center (Georgia, USA)
- Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission (Florida, USA)
- Central Jail Staff Training Institute (Pakistan)
- Chinese Journal of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Criminal Justice Stay Visa (Australia)
- Criminal Justice Social Work Services (UK)
- Capacity Joint Table (Canadian volunteer committee)
- Chorale des Jeunes de Truchtersheim (French: Truchtersheim Youth Choir; Truchtersheim, France)
- Civilian Jeep Truck
- Comité des Jeunes de Tubize (French: Tubize Youth Committe; Tubize, Belgium)
- Consiliul Judetean Tulcea (Romanian: Tulcea County Council)
- Coopérative Jeunesse de Travail (French: Youth Work Cooperative; Canada)
- Criminal Justice Technology (college program)
- Customized Job Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his new role Dr Peat will "oversee the work of almost three hundred inspectors charged with regulating and improving the care of children and adults, and criminal justice social work, across Scotland".
Criminal justice social work staff from East Renfrewshire Council are charged with monitoring Megrahi, and usually call him in Tripoli every two weeks.
I intend to ask the head of the criminal justice social work department of Aberdeen City Council to attend this court to explain the position.
A Scottish government spokesman said: "This case is a local operational decision for the police and the local authority's criminal justice social work department, based on their intelligence and assessment.
A Scottish government spokesman said: "This case is a local operational decision for the police and the local authority's criminal justice social work department.
Yesterday a spokesman for the Executive insisted: "He remains under close supervision by the criminal justice social work department of the local authority.
She will also announce a shake-up of the Scottish Prison Service and council-run criminal justice social work services.