It has been a decade since North Carolina adopted the Structured Sentencing Act and created the Criminal Justice Partnership Program (CJPP).
What does CJPP stand for?
CJPP stands for Criminal Justice Partnership Program (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJPP
We have 1 other meaning of CJPP in our Acronym Attic
- California Joint Powers Insurance Authority
- Challenge Jogging Province de Liège (French: Province of Liège Jogging Challenge; Liège, Belgium)
- Crescent Jute Products Limited (Pakistan)
- Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East (Canada)
- Canadiens pour la Justice et la Paix au Moyen-Orient (French: Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East; Canada)
- Charles Jacobus Park Neighborhood Association
- Criminal Justice and Public Order Act (UK)
- Combined Joint Psychological Operations Task Force
- Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology (monthly publication)
- Coalition for Justice and Peace in Palestine (Dulwich Hill, New South Wales, Australia)
- Criminal Justice Professionalism Program (Florida)
- Criminal Justice Policy and Planning Division (Connecticut Office of Policy and Management; Hartford, CT)
- Criminal Justice Policy Review
- California Joint Powers Risk Management Authority (San Ramon, CA)
- Canadian Journal of Plant Science
- Canadian Journal of Political Science
- Canine Juvenile Polyarteritis Syndrome
- Center for Justice and Peace Studies (Liberia)
- Chinese Journal of Polymer Science (World Scientific)
- Combined Joint Planning Staff
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Carolina's Criminal Justice Partnership Program Another example of a working correctional partnership is the North Carolina Criminal Justice Partnership Program.