As chair of the Senate's Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations, Crist works to improve criminal justice laws, programs, and efficiency to help reduce crime, and improve access to the courts.
What does CJLA stand for?
CJLA stands for Criminal Justice Law (course)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJLA
- Cristalino Jungle Lodge (Brazil)
- California Junior Livestock Association
- Canadian Junior Limousin Association
- Caren Johnson Literary Agency (New York, NY)
- Central Jersey Lesbian Alliance
- Central Jersey Lesbian Association
- Central Jewish Library and Archives
- Chappie James Leadership Academy
- Colorado Junior Lacrosse Association
- Community Justice and Legal Assistance
- Criminal Justice Legal Assistant
- Center for Japanese Language and Culture
- Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer (est. 1998)
- Columbia Journal of Literary Criticism (New York)
- Community-Jail Linkage Coalition, Inc. (Florida)
- Congenital Joint Laxity and Dwarfism
- Criminal Justice Liaison and Diversion (UK)
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement (higher education program)
- Colorado Japanese Language Education Association (Colorado)
- Criminal Justice Legal Foundation (Sacramento, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cusac writes, "Particularly in the last couple of decades, with the rise of ever-harsher criminal justice laws, Americans have become hardened to the people we put in detention or behind bars.
Byline: By SENAN HOGAN THE Government must prioritise criminal justice laws to smash gangland crime, the Dail heard yesterday.