Ted Gest is president of Criminal Justice Journalists, based in Washington, D.
What does CJJ stand for?
CJJ stands for Criminal Justice Journalists (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJJ
We have 4 other meanings of CJJ in our Acronym Attic
- Criminal Justice Information Technology (UK)
- Criminal Justice Integrated Team (UK)
- Criminal Justice Intervention Team (UK)
- Children's Justice Interdisciplinary Task Force
- Canopy Jettison Initiator Unit (aviation)
- Community Justice Interventions Wales
- Capital Jiu-Jitsu (martial arts; various locations)
- Carrières Judiciaires et Juridiques (French: Judicial and Legal Careers)
- Center for Juvenile Justice (Maine)
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice (Washington, DC)
- Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act (UK)
- Congregation Joseph Jacob Abraham (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Comprehensive Juvenile Justice Bill (Congress)
- Comité Jeunesse de la Jacques-Cartier (French: Jacques-Cartier Youth Committee; Canada)
- Community Juvenile Justice Coordination (Washington)
- Criminal and Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council (New Mexico)
- Central Jersey Job Developers Association (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Cleveland Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Center (Calvin Drake Ministries & Charities; Ohio)
- Cleveland Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Center (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Chief Joseph Junior High (Richland, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Criminal Justice Journalists (CJJ) held a discussion last year on media issues among corrections officials arid an attorney for inmates in California.
He will also be leading the Criminal Justice Journalists group that he co founded.