Gilbert worked at the Criminal Justice Institute for 13 years before being approached by Arkansas Foodbank CEO Phyllis Haynes, Gilbert's former executive director at Arkansas ABLE, who was searching for a director of finance for the food bank.
What does CJI stand for?
CJI stands for Criminal Justice Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJI
We have 38 other meanings of CJI in our Acronym Attic
- Children of Jewish Holocaust Survivors Los Angeles (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Cattalan Johnson Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Centrul Pentru Jurnalism Independent
- Chemical Journal on Internet
- Chief Justice of India (Indian Supreme Court)
- Christophe Jay Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Club des Jeunes Ingénieurs (French: Young Engineers Club)
- Club Jeunesse Indonésienne (French: Indonesian Youth Club; New Caledonia)
- Computer Jobs in Israel
- Criminal Justice Information
- Central Japan International Airport
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs (UK)
- Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 (UK)
- Criminal Justice Improvement Account (New York)
- Criminal Justice Information Act (various locations)
- Central Japan International Airport Company
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan
- Centraal Justitieel Incasso Bureau (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To formulate the training products on cybersecurity with the Criminal Justice Institute of the University of Arkansas System; the Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service; the University of Memphis; and the Center for Infrastructure Assurance & Security at the University of Texas at San Antonio, its Applied Research Institutes has collaborated.
Sandra Guerra Thompson is the UH Law Foundation Professor and director of the Criminal Justice Institute at the UH Law Center.
Department of Justice's National Institute of Corrections and managed nationally by the Criminal Justice Institute in Connecticut.
The university has also agreed to improve the Police Academy curriculum and to set up a Criminal Justice Institute in the DR.
JILL SOFFIYAH ELIJAH serves as a clinical instructor with Harvard Law School's Criminal Justice Institute (302 Austin Hall, Cambridge, MA 02138; e-mail: jelijah@law.
Nova Southeastern University Criminal Justice Institute The M.
Soffiyah Elijah, a clinical instructor at Harvard Law School's Criminal Justice Institute, is one of several lawyers who represent Acoli.