The head of Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland added with more than 60% of prisoners below the minimum required level in literacy and numeracy skills, too few were being helped to address their problems.
What does CJINI stand for?
CJINI stands for Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Journeyman Institutional Locksmith (Institutional Locksmiths' Association)
- Chicago Journal of International Law (Illinois)
- Connecticut Journal of International Law (est. 1985)
- Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science (Canada)
- Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine (managed by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Central Java Inter-Mission School (Indonesia; now Mountainview International Christian School)
- Central Jersey Instructional Media Service (Manville, NJ)
- Criminal Justice Information Management System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Management Team (New Mexico)
- Criminal Justice Information Network
- Central Jersey Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous (Woodbridge, NJ)
- Chinese Journal of International Politics
- Criminal Justice Incentive Payment
- Criminal Justice Interventions Programme (UK)
- Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit (Canadian Forces)
- Canadian Journal of Information Science (now Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science)
- China Jianyin Investment Securities (est. 2005)
- Comprehensive Justice Information System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Services Division (FBI)
- Criminal Justice Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland chief Michael Maguire, whose organisation has carried out high-profile probes into the justice system in recent years, will also sit on the Prisons Reform Oversight Group.
As a whole, the advisors earned more than pounds 37million reviewing Northern Ireland's criminal justice system, the dossier by Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland said.