May led criminal justice division staff in projects such as a Technical Assistance and Training for the Corrections Program Office's Residential Substance Abuse Treatment for State Prisoners, the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment's Criminal Justice Drug Treatment Networks, and the National Prison Treatment Demonstration Project.
What does CJD stand for?
CJD stands for Criminal Justice Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJD
We have 46 other meanings of CJD in our Acronym Attic
- Canons of Jesus the Lord, Vladivostok, Russia (religious order)
- Center for Justice and Democracy (New York, NY)
- Centre des Jeunes Dirigeants d'Entreprise (French: Center for Young Business Leaders)
- Christliches Jugenddorfwerk Deutschlands eV (Christian Village for Youths)
- Circuit Jeune Départemental (French badminton tournament)
- City Journalist Directory (online news archive)
- Community Jobs Direct
- Corporación Justicia y Democracia (Spanish: Justice and Democracy Corporation; Chile)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- CJ Design Associates (Newbury, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Critical Joint Duty Assignment (US DoD)
- Criminal Justice Data Center
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation
- Criminal Justice Distance Learning Consortium
- Chronological Julian Day Number
- Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders
- Canadian Journal of Development Studies
- Chicago Jewish Day School (Chicago, IL)
- Columbus Jewish Day School (New Albany, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sean Riddell, chief of Oregon's Criminal Justice Division, said the investigation into the Sizemore's alleged tax evasion began in April, which was before the Legislature passed the law creating the amnesty program for people and businesses who have past-due taxes.
Editor: Ralph Weisheit Publisher: Anderson Publishing Company, Criminal Justice Division, PO Box 1576, Cincinnati, OH 45201-1476; 1990, 401 pages, softback: $17.
Ted Kulongoski asked the Oregon Criminal Justice Division to form a work group last year to study the impact if the court made guidelines advisory.