Anderson is also a member of the American Society of Law Enforcement Trainers, International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors, certified armorer for Glock and Mossberg, Glock firearms instructor and certified firearms instructor for the Washington State Criminal Justice Commission.
What does CJC stand for?
CJC stands for Criminal Justice Commission (Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJC
We have 93 other meanings of CJC in our Acronym Attic
- Collectif Jeune Cinéma (French film association)
- College of Journalism and Communication
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Commonwealth Judo Championship (martial arts)
- Community Justice Center (various locations)
- Confédération des Jeunes Chercheurs (French: Confederation of Young Researchers)
- Contact Juggling Convention
- Cowboy Joe Club (University of Wyoming)
- Crime and Justice Commission (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Criminal Justice Center
- Cabin John Citizens Association (Cabin John, Maryland)
- Cairns Junior Cricket Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Calgary Japanese Community Association (Canada)
- California Junior College Association (now the Community College League of California)
- Cambridge Jewish Cultural Association (UK)
- Central Jersey Claims Association
- Christchurch Junior Cricket Association (New Zealand)
- Colorado Junior Cricket Association
- Committee for Jewish Claims on Austria
- Connexion Jeunesse Canada Afrique
Samples in periodicals archive:
The planners say besides police, other potential occupants are the parole and youth agencies and the Criminal Justice Commission.
Jim Webb and Rep, Bill Delahunt, the National Criminal Justice Commission Act of 2010 has 39 co-sponsors in the Senate and four in the House.
I hope it meets the need that we in tend it to --that we are basically able to decrease substance abuse dependency and, therefore, crime," said Diana Cunningham, director of the Palm Beach County Criminal Justice Commission, the policy planning group that helped get the new drug court up and running.
According to The Real War on Crime, the newly released report of the National Criminal Justice Commission, most kids who land in juvenile courts and detention centers have committed an offense neither violent nor serious.
Spurred by the public's growing frustration with crime, a panel of distinguished citizens from around the country has formed an independent National Criminal Justice Commission to study and report alternative methods to reduce crime in U.