The healthcare staff at the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Criminal Justice Center provides emergency, preventive, and chronic care for all inmates regardless of legal custody status.
What does CJC stand for?
CJC stands for Criminal Justice Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJC
We have 93 other meanings of CJC in our Acronym Attic
- Colegio Jacques Cousteau (school)
- Collectif Jeune Cinéma (French film association)
- College of Journalism and Communication
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
- Commonwealth Judo Championship (martial arts)
- Community Justice Center (various locations)
- Confédération des Jeunes Chercheurs (French: Confederation of Young Researchers)
- Contact Juggling Convention
- Cowboy Joe Club (University of Wyoming)
- Crime and Justice Commission (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Criminal Justice Commission (Queensland, Australia)
- Cabin John Citizens Association (Cabin John, Maryland)
- Cairns Junior Cricket Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Calgary Japanese Community Association (Canada)
- California Junior College Association (now the Community College League of California)
- Cambridge Jewish Cultural Association (UK)
- Central Jersey Claims Association
- Christchurch Junior Cricket Association (New Zealand)
- Colorado Junior Cricket Association
- Committee for Jewish Claims on Austria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jesse Jackson, actor Ossie Davis, former comedian Dick Gregory, radical poet Sonia Sanchez, and the Lesbian Avengers joined about 1,000 demonstrators at the Criminal Justice Center for a courtroom hearing and daylong rally.
She's talking about the secret of her success as administrator at the Criminal Justice Center (CJC) in Nashville.
com) is director of the Criminal Justice Center at the Dallas-based National Center for Policy Analysis and professor of economics at Texas A&M University.