Maryland Criminal Justice Association, Spring Conference, April 24, 2013, Marriottsville, Md.
What does CJA stand for?
CJA stands for Criminal Justice Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJA
We have 63 other meanings of CJA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Justice Authority (UK)
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée (French: Appropriate Legal Jurisdiction)
- Conseil de la Justice Administrative (Canada)
- Conseil des Jeunes Angevins (French youth council)
- Conseils Juristes Avocats (French law firm)
- CORDIC-based Jacobi Algorithm
- Crime and Justice Analysts, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Criminal Justice Academies
- Criminal Justice Academy
- Criminal Justice Act (UK)
- Federation Combined Jewish Appeal (Montreal, Canada)
- Classic Jet Aircraft Association
- Cliff Jumpers Association of America
- Community Juvenile Accountability Act (Washington)
- Criminal Justice Alumni Association (various universities)
- Community Jail and Alternatives Advisory Committee
- Criminal Justice Advisory Board (Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency)
- Central Jersey Aquatic Club (New Jersey)
- Civil Justice Association of California (est. 1979)
- Côte de Jade Athlétic Club (French: Jade Coast Athletic Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
150,000 Canadian Criminal Justice Association, Ottawa, ON.
His numerous honors included two of the highest awards presented by criminal justice associations in Florida -- the L.
Colorado Criminal Justice Association, 60th Annual Training Symposium, Sept.
Indiana Criminal Justice Association, Fall Conference, Oct.
Justice Report, Canadian Criminal Justice Association, Ottawa, Spring 2006.