[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Teams must complete a five-week training course and are trained and certified through the Maine State Criminal Justice Academy and must be recertified annually.
What does CJA stand for?
CJA stands for Criminal Justice Academy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJA
We have 63 other meanings of CJA in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Journalists Association (Canada)
- Communities Joined In Action
- Community Justice Authority (UK)
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée (French: Appropriate Legal Jurisdiction)
- Conseil de la Justice Administrative (Canada)
- Conseil des Jeunes Angevins (French youth council)
- Conseils Juristes Avocats (French law firm)
- CORDIC-based Jacobi Algorithm
- Crime and Justice Analysts, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Criminal Justice Academies
- Criminal Justice Act (UK)
- Criminal Justice Association
- Federation Combined Jewish Appeal (Montreal, Canada)
- Classic Jet Aircraft Association
- Cliff Jumpers Association of America
- Community Juvenile Accountability Act (Washington)
- Criminal Justice Alumni Association (various universities)
- Community Jail and Alternatives Advisory Committee
- Criminal Justice Advisory Board (Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency)
- Central Jersey Aquatic Club (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right after I graduated high school in 1987 in Framingham, I attended the State of Maine criminal justice academy and became a police officer.
The administrators at the Criminal Justice Academy at Lake Worth Community High School in Lake Worth, Florida, believe that high school students studying the police, the courts, and corrections will be motivated to improve those systems' current operations and thus increase their effectiveness.