He is a trainer at several criminal justice academies, an author of many books on corrections and a teacher of criminal justice courses on local jails and community corrections for more than 20 years.
What does CJA stand for?
CJA stands for Criminal Justice Academies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJA
We have 63 other meanings of CJA in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for Joint Action
- Commonwealth Journalists Association (Canada)
- Communities Joined In Action
- Community Justice Authority (UK)
- Compétence Juridique Appropriée (French: Appropriate Legal Jurisdiction)
- Conseil de la Justice Administrative (Canada)
- Conseil des Jeunes Angevins (French youth council)
- Conseils Juristes Avocats (French law firm)
- CORDIC-based Jacobi Algorithm
- Crime and Justice Analysts, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Criminal Justice Academy
- Criminal Justice Act (UK)
- Criminal Justice Association
- Federation Combined Jewish Appeal (Montreal, Canada)
- Classic Jet Aircraft Association
- Cliff Jumpers Association of America
- Community Juvenile Accountability Act (Washington)
- Criminal Justice Alumni Association (various universities)
- Community Jail and Alternatives Advisory Committee
- Criminal Justice Advisory Board (Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a general rule, law magnet programs tend to be focused more on academics, whereas criminal justice academies are generally more vocationally-oriented, according to Pitts.