a publisher of several newsletters in the criminal justice field, recently acquired Criminal Justice Funding Report from Congressional Digest Corp.
What does CJUS stand for?
CJUS stands for Criminal Justice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJUS
- Commission Junction University (marketing conference; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Criminal Justice Unit
- Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education (Canada)
- Circular Jacobi Unitary Ensemble (scientific theory factor)
- Court of Justice of the European Union
- Canyon-Johnson Urban Fund
- Calgary Java User Group
- Center for Joint Urban Operations
- Canadian Journal of Urban Research
- Crime and Justice in the United States
- Colton Joint Unified School District (California)
- Carl Justi Vereinigung (German: Carl Justi Association; est. 1989; art history; Institute for Art and Musicology; Technical University of Dresden; Dresden, Germany)
- Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese
- Complete Joint Venture (business relationship)
- Continuing Joint Venture
- Contract Joint Venture
- Cooperative Joint Venture
- Core Jitter Virtual Clock
- Continental Journal of Veterinary Science (Nigeria)
- Christen Jonge Vrouwen Federatie (Dutch: Young Women's Christian Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sage Publications (Thousand Oaks, CA) will begin the publication of two new journals later this year, including "Criminal Justice Review" with a March issue and "International Criminal Justice Review" with an issue in May.
While the literature is replete with research on prisons, prison systems and incarcerated individuals, this collection is unique in blending the research on the criminal justice system with parallel policies regarding criminal and social justice.
Targeted to professionals interested or involved in European penal systems and practices, "European Journal of Criminology" is written to be a prime source for information and analysis on European crime and criminal justice issues.
What system has assisted the criminal justice community so ably for over 30 years?
Breaking the Cycle of Violence: Recommendations to Imp rove the Criminal Justice Response to Child Victims and Witnesses, a monograph recently released from the U.