McMahon, an intelligence analyst in the FBI's Violent Criminal Threat Section, Criminal Investigative Division, prepared this Bulletin Alert.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Criminal Investigative Division (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Correctional Institutions Division (Texas)
- Cosmetic Ingredient Declaration
- Counterintelligence Division
- Craft Interface Device
- Création Internationale Diffusion (French art supply company)
- Creative Interior Design (various locations)
- Criminal Intelligence Division
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Criminal Investigation Detachment
- Criminal Investigation Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 2,000 Children Recovered The FBI's Criminal Investigative Division partnered with the NCMEC and the Department of Justice's Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section in 2003 to launch the (http://www.
lt;p>Companies should use technology to systematically detect fraud because "fraudsters" behave like a network, said Chris Swecker, a former assistant director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's criminal investigative division and corporate security director for Bank of America, who now works as an independent consultant.
Announcing the charges, Kevin Perkins, assistant director at the FBI Criminal Investigative Division, said: "Economic crime schemes such as those alleged here today are unfortunately all too commonplace.
If brand holders want to conduct criminal investigations, they file a complaint with the Criminal Investigative division, which will seize counterfeits and send samples to a lab to confirm the products are fakes.
Federal prosecutors said the investigation was continuing, with the army's criminal investigative division working in Iraq and the FBI on working in the US.