Reorganized and redesignated 29 December 1944 as the 10th Military Police Criminal Investigation Detachment (CID).
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Criminal Investigation Detachment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Integration Directorate
- Corporate Investments Division
- Correctional Institutions Division (Texas)
- Cosmetic Ingredient Declaration
- Counterintelligence Division
- Craft Interface Device
- Création Internationale Diffusion (French art supply company)
- Creative Interior Design (various locations)
- Criminal Intelligence Division
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Criminal Investigation Division
- Criminal Investigative Division (US)
- Critical Incident Detection
- Critical Item Development
- Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading (treatment)
- Crying in Disgrace
- Cryptologic Interface Device
- Cuadrante Inferior Derecho (Spanish: Lower Right Quadrant)
- Cubic Inch Displacement
- Culture and Image Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Criminal Investigation Detachment personnel entered Black-dominated barracks in force, if at all.
Lineage and Honors Constituted 7 July 1952 in the Regular Army as the 90th Military Police Criminal Investigation Detachment (CID).