Muscat: Sleuths from the Criminal Investigation Department arrested six people, including three Asian women, from the southern city of Salalah, about 1,000km south of Muscat, on charges of prostitution, according to a Royal Oman Police (ROP) press release on Monday.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Identity Design (marketing)
- Corporate Integration Directorate
- Corporate Investments Division
- Correctional Institutions Division (Texas)
- Cosmetic Ingredient Declaration
- Counterintelligence Division
- Craft Interface Device
- Création Internationale Diffusion (French art supply company)
- Creative Interior Design (various locations)
- Criminal Intelligence Division
- Criminal Investigation Detachment
- Criminal Investigation Division
- Criminal Investigative Division (US)
- Critical Incident Detection
- Critical Item Development
- Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading (treatment)
- Crying in Disgrace
- Cryptologic Interface Device
- Cuadrante Inferior Derecho (Spanish: Lower Right Quadrant)
- Cubic Inch Displacement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: THE Investigation and Criminal Investigation Department of the Royal Oman Police (ROP) has arrested a .
Summary: Madi tasked Thursday the Central Criminal Investigation Department with investigating a shipment of allegedly diseased livestock that entered the country illegally, the National News Agency reported.
The Criminal Investigation Department at the Ministry of Interior has held awareness lectures for security guards working in companies at the Industrial Area.
August 11, 2011 (MALAKAL) -- The government of South Sudan on Thursday confirmed it is suing the Director of Public Security and Criminal Investigation Department over allegations of detainee abuse next Monday .
The Criminal Investigation Department of police station, which also investigates militancy, was destroyed in the blast, a Reuters witness.
Baghdad / NINA/ Unidentified gunmen opened fire with silenced weapons killing colonel officer in the criminal investigation department at the Ministry of the Interior.