The National News Agency said Judge Hatem Madi tasked the Central Criminal Investigation Bureau with supplying him with the recording of Franjieh's interview with OTV television, which aired Tuesday.
What does CIB stand for?
CIB stands for Criminal Investigation Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIB
We have 239 other meanings of CIB in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Corporate Initiative Brief
- Corporate Investment Board
- Cosmic Infrared Background
- Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau (UK)
- CRC32 Indication Bit
- Credit Information Bureau (West Haven, CT)
- Criminal Intelligence Bureau (Hong Kong Police Force)
- Criminal Investigation Branch (Australian)
- Criminal Invstigation Branch (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Critical Infrastructure Balancing (scheme; India)
- Current Intelligence Briefing
- Current Intelligence Bulletins (NIOSH)
- Current Interest Bond (finance)
- International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction
- Californian Indian Basketweavers Association
- Canadian Intercollegiate Baseball Association
- Cayman Islands Bankers Association
- Central Indiana Bicycling Association (Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A security source at the local Criminal Investigation Bureau said that the person in charge of the workshop had fled the scene as soon as the explosion occurred and before security arrived, while neighbors rushed the injured man to hospital.
The National Police Administration (NPA) has ordered the Criminal Investigation Bureau to look into the case and stepped up security for Tsai Ing-wen, which is in opposition.
Olson is retired from the Criminal Investigation Bureau of the Douglas County Sheriff's Department, Omaha.
Taiwan's Criminal Investigation Bureau said it arrested murder suspect Keiichi Noda in a Taipei restaurant in a sting operation Thursday, after Japanese police authorities alerted their counterparts in Taiwan through the island's representative office in Tokyo, said bureau official Chang Cheng-chieh.
The Auckland Criminal Investigation Bureau has the authority to speak with anyone it wants, although New Zealand's bill of rights entitles those people to remain silent.
The Criminal Investigation Bureau were requesting that Jo become involved in different things, like looking through photos of offenders, things like talking to Jo about being hypnotised.
Postal Inspection Service, and the Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Criminal Investigation Bureau.