Byline: EMMA THOMSON What does a career as a criminal intelligence analyst involve?
What does CRIMINT stand for?
CRIMINT stands for Criminal Intelligence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Converged Remote Infrastructure Management (Unisys)
- Circular Regional Interior de Mafra (Portugal)
- Carefully and Responsibly in My Backyard
- Centre for Research in Mathematics Education
- Compression Ratio Info-Leak Made Easy (computer security)
- Control Activity, Risks, Information, Monitoring, Environment (auditing)
- Custody, Rights, Investigation, Management and Evidence (Australia)
- Comprehensive Regional Information Management Exchange System (Center for Criminal Justice Technology)
- International Crimean Conference on Microwave and Telecommunication Technology
- Changsha Research Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (China)
- Continuity Rambus Inline Memory Module
- Centre for Research on Introduced Marine Pests (Australia)
- Community Road Improvement and Maintenance Project
- Chemical Reaction Interface Mass Spectrometer
- Chemical Reaction Interface Mass Spectrometry
- Client Relationship Information Management System (Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency)
- Cost-Risk Identification and Management System
- Criminal Records Information Management System
- Cross-Track Infrared Microwave
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spokesman Kevin Donohoe said: "Gardai are aware that a criminal intelligence document is in the possession of a member of the public.
Where can students learn the fundamentals of criminal intelligence analysis to help them focus an investigation that spans several months or even years?
Former probation officer David Fraser, who also worked for The National Criminal Intelligence Service, will be talking about his book, A Land Fit for Criminals: An Insider's View of Crime, Punishment and Justice in the UK, at the university law school at 7pm tomorrow.