The Home Office said yesterday it had studied proposals to reduce cash payments made by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Appeals Panel (Cicap) for a number of types of injury.
What does CICAP stand for?
CICAP stands for Criminal Injuries Compensation Appeals Panel (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CICAP
We have 1 other meaning of CICAP in our Acronym Attic
- Concise International Chemical Assessment Documents
- Committee Investigating Cartographic Entity, Definitions, and Standards
- China International Cartoon and Animation Festival
- Compagnie Industrielle des Combustibles Atomiques Frittes, France
- Centro Interdipartimentale di Calcolo Automatico e Informatica Applicata (Italian)
- Canadian Institute of Certified Administrative Managers
- California Inland Counties American Marketing Association
- Commerce International Canada
- Central Indiana Clean Air Partnership (Indianapolis, IN)
- Comitato Italiano per il Controllo delle Affermazioni sul Paranormale (Italian: Italian Committee for the Investigation of Claims on the Paranormal)
- Cooperative Institute for Climate Applications and Research
- Caisses de Retraites Complémentaires (French)
- California Institute of Computer-Assisted Surgery (Stanford, CA)
- Centre d'Information de Conseil et d'Accueil des Salariés (French: Home Council and Employees Information Center)
- Cooperative Intersection Collision Avoidance System
- Center For Industry Cooperation And Trade
- Centre for International Cooperation and Appropriate Technology (Delft University of Technology; Netherlands)
- Cleavable Isotope-Coded Affinity Tag
- Computer Industry Coalition on Advanced Television Service
- Connecticut Institute for Clinical and Translational Science (Farmington, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Home Office said it has studied proposals to reduce cash payments made by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Appeals Panel for a number of types of injury.
He intends to ask the Criminal Injuries Compensation Appeals Panel to look at the claim on the grounds his past record is irrelevant.