Field and laboratory investigation of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus (Nairovirus, family Bunyaviridae) infection in birds.
What does CCHFV stand for?
CCHFV stands for Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Chronic Congestive Heart Failure
- Congo Cerebral Hemorrhage Fever
- Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
- California Communities Housing and Finance Agency
- Canadian Council on Health Facilities Accreditation (formerly Canadian Council on Hospital Accreditation)
- Chaffee County Habitat for Humanity (Buena Vista, CO)
- Copper Country Habitat for Humanity (Houghton, MI)
- Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity (Newport, NC)
- Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place
- Colorado Community for Homeschool Family Support
- Climate Change Hub Gateway (Canada)
- Cheatham County Historical and Genealogical Association (Ashland City, TN)
- Canadian College of Holistic Health (Ontario, Canada)
- Central City Hospitality House (San Francisco, CA)
- Christ Church Haywards Heath (UK)
- Continuum Center for Health & Healing (New York, NY)
- California Center for Health Improvement
- Cambridge Cap Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Central Cities Health Institute (Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools; Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Centre Culturel et Humanitaire International (French: International Humanitarian and Cultural Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sexual and transovarian transmission of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus in Hyalomma truncatum ticks.
Kirim Kongo kanamali atesine neden olan Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus (CCHFV), Bunyaviridae ailesi icerisinde yer alir, bu aile icerisinde 300'den fazla virus bulunmaktadir ve bes ayri gruba ayrilir; Orthobunyavirus, Hantavirus, Phlebovirus, Nairovirus ve Tospovirus (2).
Detection of human antibodies to Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus using expressed viral nucleocapsid protein.