Companies in India and Australia have begun the publication of new journals on crime and punishment, including "Crime, Punishment and the Law" from India and "Intenational Journal of Punishment and Sentencing" from Australia.
What does C&P stand for?
C&P stands for Crime and Punishment (book)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of C&P
- Clear and Pull (parachuting)
- Clients & Profits (ad agency management software)
- Collection & Processing
- Compensation & Pension
- Conservation and Protection (Canada)
- Contracting and Procurement
- Contracts and Pricing
- Copy and Paste
- Corrective and Preventive (various organizations)
- Credentials and Priviliges (healthcare professions)
- Crypto & Proud (clothing brand)
- Cystoscopy & Pyelography
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Cost and Program Analysis
- Core and Payload Control Centers
- Classification and Parole Representative (prisons)
- Careless and Reckless Driving (North Carolina)
- Circumvention and Recovery
- Collections and Recoveries (various companies)
- Command & Reconnaissance (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) The National Center for Policy Analysis, Crime and Punishment in America: 1999, Policy Report No.
Crime and Punishment in Latin America: Law and Society since Late Colonial Times.
Friedman, Crime and Punishment in American History (New York, 1993),3 11.
Tales from the German Underworld: Crime and Punishment in the Nineteenth Century.
Despite the book's shortcomings, the author provides a lively discussion of rural crime and punishment, and of local courts.