Detectives and crime scene investigators were summoned to the emergency department ambulance bay of Memorial Hospital to examine a white Ford Taurus Limited with New York license plates, as well as to Coral Street.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Crime Scene Investigator
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Crash Scene Investigation
- Crazy Space Incest (Firefly TV series)
- Creation Studies Institute (Fort Lauderdale, FL; est. 1988)
- Creative Sensor Inc. (Taiwan)
- Creative Specialties International
- Creative Strategies International
- Credential Securities, Inc. (Canada)
- Credit Suisse International (various locations)
- Crew Software Interface (NASA)
- Crime Scene Investigation (CBS TV show)
- Crime Stoppers International
- Crime Stoppers, Inc. (various locations)
- Critical Safety Item
- Critical Success Index
- Critical Sustainability Item (US DoD)
- Criticare Systems, Inc (Waukesha, WI)
- Critter Scene Investigation
- Crop System Interface
- Crowbar Swinging Idiots
- Cryptologie et Sécurité Informatique (French: Cryptology and Information Security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The police and crime scene investigators immediately went to the scene and launched an inquiry.
Crime scene investigators were at the scene yesterday and carried out an examination searching for forensic clues.
9/11 Crime Scene Investigators (Five, 9pm) THIS programme follows officers from the NYPD's elite Crime Scene Unit as they searched for evidence and survivors in the aftermath of the September 11 terror attacks.
Crime scene investigators have attended the cemetery and forensic tests are under way.
Two crime scene investigators from Abu Dhabi will spend time with Northumbria Police to learn more about investigative techniques worldwide.