95 Hardcover HV8073 Houck, a forensic and intelligence consultant, brings together two international co-authors to explain the technical details as well as the philosophy of crime scene investigation and the theory of crime scene science.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Crime Scene Investigation (CBS TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- CPU Support Identification (Oracle Support Services)
- Crash Scene Investigation
- Crazy Space Incest (Firefly TV series)
- Creation Studies Institute (Fort Lauderdale, FL; est. 1988)
- Creative Sensor Inc. (Taiwan)
- Creative Specialties International
- Creative Strategies International
- Credential Securities, Inc. (Canada)
- Credit Suisse International (various locations)
- Crew Software Interface (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Jorja Fox Image: Feisty-but-sexy Best known for: Playing Sara Sidle in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Early life: Jorja-An Fox was born on July 7, 1968, in New York.
THE tenth season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation kicks off a very tumultuous year for the Las Vegas crime lab.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation gathered more than 73.
The trainees have been taught to implement the new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), including forms, to be used from now on by the PCP and Prosecution during crime scene investigations.