Larnaca police spokesman Christos Andreou said members of the crime prevention unit and rapid reaction force (MMAD) carried out a coordinated anti-gambling operation between 7pm and midnight on Friday.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Crime Prevention Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Processor Unit
- Condensate Polishing Unit (water treatment)
- Conférence des Présidents d'Université (French: Conference of University Presidents)
- Constantine the Philosopher University (Slovakia)
- Contract Postal Unit (US Post Office station)
- Contribution Per Unit
- Contrôle de Production en Usine (French: Factory Production Control)
- Corporate Policy Unit (various locations)
- Corporate Procurement Unit
- Cost Per Unit
- Critical Patch Update (Oracle)
- Croatian Partizan Unit (gaming clan)
- Customer Pick-Up (shipping/transportation method)
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
- Central Processing Unit Architecture
- CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)-Precipitable Uronic Acid
- Central Processing Unit Address Strobe (computing)
- Communication Parameters Update Application Software
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania University Biologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers from the Boca Raton Police Department Crime Prevention Unit, along with employees from Microshred Corporation, will be on-site to provide expert advice and tips to prevent identity theft.
The Cadillac break-in was one of six found in the neighborhood by the Eugene police Crime Prevention Unit before noon Thursday, along with one home break-in, Sgt.
Sheriff's Crime Prevention Unit, in conjunction with the Yuba Community College District Police Department, provided 71 children with free electronic fingerprinting services at the Yuba College Child Development Center.
Hughes Insurance, Northern Ireland's largest independent car insurance broker, has teamed up with the PSNI Crime Prevention Unit to provide advice to NI motorists on how to keep your Sat Nav safe: SAT NAV SAFETY TIPS: Always park in a secure or well-lit location.
Deputy Chief of the City Police's Crime Prevention Unit, Nathanael Nendongo, said he is worried about how easy it is for criminals to get bail.
The Crime Prevention Unit supervisor, a civilian, has connected our large retail stores and business community by e-mail addresses where photos of individuals suspected of criminal behavior are shared with dozens of loss prevention agents and law enforcement officers.