For the development of Calgary's Crime Prevention Through Social Development Network.
What does CPTSD stand for?
CPTSD stands for Crime Prevention Through Social Development (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPTSD
- Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services (Kennesaw, GA)
- Common Platform Time Sync
- Compliance Performance Tracking System (Delphi Technology Solutions)
- Comptroller Squadron
- Computer Program Test Specifications
- Council for Part-Time Students, Inc (Union, NJ)
- Computer Program Test Specification/Software Test Description
- Colorado Passenger Tramway Safety Board
- Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Child Post-Traumatic Stress Reaction Index
- Calgary Police Tactical Team
- Complex Personal Tax Team (UK)
- Cumbria Primary Teacher Training (UK)
- CPMA/PMA Traceability Task Force (produce industry; Canada)
- Central Procurement Technical Unit (Bangladesh)
- Connecticut Public Television
- Centro de Pesquisa em Tecnologias Wireless (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil)
- Copy Protection Technical Working Group (IBM, Philips, et al)
- Copyright Protection Technical Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crime prevention through social development is intended to increase positive attitudes or behaviours in individuals by influencing their experiences in areas such as family life, education, employment, housing, or recreation.