Today, on behalf of the Honourable Vic Toews, Minister of Public Safety, LaVar Payne, Member of Parliament for Medicine Hat, announced that support has been extended for the crime prevention program, Connections Leadership and Resiliency Project, run by the SPEC Association for Children and Families.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Crime Prevention Program (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe
- Cost Per Page (printers)
- Cost Per Point
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
- Critical Performance Parameter
- Critical Process Parameter
- Crop Protection Programme (UK)
- Crumpler Plastic Pipe Inc.
- Cuba Poster Project
- Cumulative Patient Profile (various organizations)
- Cure Parkinson's Project
- Current Patent Practice (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Current Perpendicular-to-the-Plane (spin valve)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We applaud the emphasis on prevention in this new strategy because we know that effective drug and crime prevention programs excel because of partnerships with law enforcement, government agencies, schools, faith communities, and businesses help to nurture communal responsibility and support our young people in resisting the lure of drugs and criminal activity.
Nationwide, a number of community-based crime prevention programs have gotten considerable attention because of studies indicating they work, regardless of the targeted crime: gangs, drugs, blight, robberies.
Founded in 1978, the Andrew Glover Youth Program is a community-based organization that provides alternatives to incarceration and crime prevention programs to youthful offenders and at-risk youths from the Lower East Side and East Harlem.
Multivariate analysis represents the key to designing successful situational crime prevention programs because a solution depends on a thorough analysis of the precursors to the problem.
The program, sponsored at the national level by the National Sheriffs' Association (NSA), provides advice, training, and technical assistance to communitybased crime prevention programs for senior citizens but does not fund them.
Regardless of the type of crime prevention program a city implements, NCPC's Calhoun said it must involve the entire community, not just law enforcement.
The project's main objectives are to reduce violent behaviour, increase the schools' interest in adopting crime prevention programs and acquaint the educational community with these programs as a way of resolving conflicts in the schoolyard.