This is being supported by an additional fiscal year 2000 congressional appropriation, which provides $15 million to help address the backlog and $15 million for the Crime Laboratory Improvement Program.
What does CLIP stand for?
CLIP stands for Crime Laboratory Improvement Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLIP
We have 68 other meanings of CLIP in our Acronym Attic
- Corticotrophin-Like-Intermediate Lobe Peptide
- Corticotropin-Like-Intermediate Peptide
- Country Logistics Improvement Program
- Covert Lateral International Program (gaming)
- Craft Life Improvement Program
- Creative Learning in Practice
- Credit Line Increase Program
- Crew List Index Project (British merchant seamen records)
- Crew Loads Instrumented Pallet (NASA)
- Crew Loads Instrumented Panel
- Critical Literacy in Practice (podcast)
- Cross Language Information Processing (Workshop)
- Croydon Libraries Internet Project
- CUNY Language Immersion Program (Long Island City (Queens), NY)
- Current List Price
- Cytoplasmic Linker Protein
- Conditional Legal Interpreting Permit-Relay (deaf interpreter certification)
- Canadian Life Insurance Policyholders Association (Canada)
- Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Clinical Positron Imaging (journal of the Academy of Molecular Imaging)