Win or lose against the West Indies on 13 February, Jodie Fields' team will appear in the final of the ICC Women's World Cup India 2013 to be held at the Cricket Club of India on 17 February.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Cricket Club of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Country Coach International (RV manufacturer)
- Countrywide Credit Industries (California)
- Cour Canadienne de l'Impôt (French: Tax Court of Canada)
- Cours de Chefs et d'Instructeurs
- Crafts Council of India
- Cranio-Cervical Instability
- Creative Chemistry on the Internet
- Creative Commons International (various locations)
- Creative Communities Initiative (various locations)
- Creative Controls, Inc.
- Crisis Control Institute (science fiction)
- Critical Corrosion Inspection (periodic inspection done on USAF aircraft)
- Crop Country Inventory
- Cross Cancer Institute
- Cross Country International (equestrian vacations)
- Cross-Channel Interference
- Cross-Cultural Institute
- Cross-Cutting Issue (various organizations)
- Crown Castle International Corp.
- Cultural and Creative Interests
Samples in periodicals archive:
England's matches against Sri Lanka and India will be played at the Cricket Club of India (CCI).
There are four associations within Maharashtra -- Mumbai, the Cricket Club of India, Vidarbha and the state body, while there are three in Gujarat ( Saurashtra, Baroda and the state body)," he pointed out.
Memuna Ali, her daughter Yasmine and husband, Fahad, who were dining at the Cricket Club of India when they heard a series blasts and gunshots, just as they were preparing to leave and were told there was a battle going on outside.
CRICKET: Saltires prospects Richie Berrington, Andy Hislop and Scott Redhead are to attend the ICC's European Academy at the Cricket Club of India in Mumbai.
The left-hander hit seven fours and a six as he showed his fondness for the Cricket Club of India headquarters.