Crewe v Yeovil CREWE ALEXANDRA FOOTBALL CLUB CREWE ALEXANDRA FOOTBALL CLUB Crewe have no new injury worries, with Lee Bell (foot) their only absentee.
What does CAFC stand for?
CAFC stands for Crewe Alexandra Football Club
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFC
We have 21 other meanings of CAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs
- Centre Associatif pour Famille en Crise (French: Association Center for Families in Crisis)
- Cercle Amicale Français de Casablanca (French: Casablanca French Friendship Circle; Casablanca, Morocco)
- Charlton Athletic Football Club (UK)
- Cobblestone Area-Forming Cell
- Commission for Assistance to a Free Cuba
- Corporate Average Fuel Consumption
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Crédit Agricole de Franche-Comté (French: Franche-Comté Agricultural Bank; Franche-Comté, France)
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Center for Air Force C2 Systems (MITRE)
- Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Centro de Antropología Forense y Ciencias Aplicada (Centre of Forensic Anthropology and Applied Sciences)
- Child and Family Counselling Association (Canada)
- Communities and Families Clearinghouse Australia (Australian Institute of Family Studies)
- Connecticut Association for Community Action
- Canadian Armed Forces Civilian Artists Program
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Birmingham Post, March 1956 100 years ago At Crewe yesterday, Joseph Holes was charged with stealing a purse containing money from Crewe Alexandra Football Club dressing room.
Her husband, Jack Willcox, replied: 'I'd recognise those thighs anywhere HOW did Sheffield Wednesday and Crewe Alexandra football clubs get such unusual names?